Terms & conditions
Please read carefully as once your ticket has been purchased, you are by default accepting our terms and conditions.
- You will not receive your ticket confirmation from Wine Tours of Kent until full payment has been received.
- Once full payment has been received, we will allocate you a place on a tour.
- The payment and booking confirmation email sent from Wine Tours of Kent is your booking confirmation, please keep a copy for your reference.
- If you do not receive booking confirmation after booking and payment, please get in contact with Wine Tours of Kent.
- We do not accept responsibility for incorrect email and phone numbers if you the confirmation does not reach you.
Cancellations and Refunds
- We do not provide refunds once you have completed a tour booking. Alternatively, you can reassign your booking to another person if you are unable to attend the tour.
- Private group bookings are required to provide 4 weeks notice of cancellation.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Tours already booked cannot be cancelled and re-booked where special offers are made available. This applies to all special offers.
- Should you be running late and miss your wine tour pick up we are unable to offer a refund.
- Pick up times are approximate and are dependant on traffic.
- We reserve the right to change our standard trip itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We cannot guarantee the vehicle you travel in, this will be dependent on size of the group on the tour.
- Tours will go ahead rain or shine.
- We can not take responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred while on any tour.
- We accept no responsibility for the damage, theft or loss to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour, we lock the Mini Bus at all times but any items left in the mini bus is done so at your own risk.
- Wine Tours of Kent do not provide any travel insurance cover.
- When travelling on a Wine Tours of Kent Minibus you must obey all English road laws.
- The member of staff driving the minibus may enforce decisions based on the interest of safety of staff, customers and Vineyard staff.
- If you do not comply with the Wine Tours of Kent staff members, become violent or cause upset to fellow attendees we reserve the right to remove you and not allow you to continue the tour.
- If you are refused the right to continue the tour, we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you.
- We cannot accept liability for the behaviour of others.
- During the tour your tour guide may take photographs/videos during the tour that we may use on the Wine Tours of Kent website & Social Media Channels.
- If in the unlikely event you have a complaint that needs resolving, please advise a member of the Wine Tours of Kent Team at your earliest convenience, we will try to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
- If the staff member has been unable to resolve the complaint straight away on the tour, please send your complaint in writing to Wine Tours of Kent where we will respond within 30 days.
Credit Card Payments
- Payment processing services for customers of Wine Tours of Kent are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service(collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”).
- By agreeing to these terms or continuing to use the Site, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time.
- As a condition of Wine Tours of Kent enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Wine Tours of Kent accurate and complete information about yourself, and you authorise Wine Tours of Kent to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.